Become A Condom Distribution Partner
Become a Partner
The Florida Department of Health in Monroe County is committed to protecting the health of their residents. The Condom Distribution Program promotes condom use to prevent the transmission of HIV, other STDs, and unintended pregnancy, by providing access to FREE male and female condoms through clinics, colleges/universities, community partners, or local businesses.
In order to qualify as a Condom Distribution Site, an organization must meet the following requirements:
- Provide condoms FREE of charge to their patrons/clients and the general public.
- Allow condoms to be taken freely, without harsh restrictions or barriers. In other words, you cannot limit the number of condoms a person takes.
- Make male and female condom available and accessible to the community
- Be open to providing or receiving HIV/AIDS education and referrals for/to their patrons/clients and general public.
- Let’s protect the health of our community together!
BECOME A CONDOM DISTRIBUTION PARTNER STEP 1:
To become a condom distribution partner, please fill out the Condom Distribution Application first.
Filling out the Condom Distribution Application at the link above is step 1 of a 2-step process for your organization, business, or establishment to receive FREE condoms to distribute to the public.
A representative from the condom program will contact you after you apply.
BECOME A CONDOM DISTRIBUTION PARTNER STEP 2:
After your application is approved, and only then, you are able to complete step 2 and order your free condoms by clicking here.
You can also find step 2 of the condom distribution ordering form page on our website menu under condoms.
For More Information on Becoming a Prevention Program Specialist Contact the FDOH – Monroe, Disease Prevention Program Specialist at (305) 340-9165 or Email: HIVInfo@FlHealth.gov.
* All Participants Must Live in Monroe County Florida to Qualify.